Monday, November 10, 2008

Day .:139

Wow. Just wow.

I can't believe it, but I'm almost there! I've messed up with blogging to keep everyone up to speed, but I've stuck with the running commitment this far! Last Saturday (Day .:131) I ran 17 miles. Holy Crap. Me.

I've been reading over the beginning posts about just deciding that you want to change your life for the better, and it's totally true. You seriously CAN change your life in a day. I guess all you really have to do is decide.

The race is in Lewes, DE on November 22nd. I'm signed up, ready to go. Tomorrow is my final long run before the big day.....I'm hoping to do 20 Miles. I'll let you know how it goes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The decision in your heart is always the first step. YOU CAN AND WILL finish the race.

Andrew said...

Thanks anonymous inspirational voice ;)

seriously though....that's true.